Facilitate CHIP in Your Community
Would you like to develop a culture of health to support members of your community in living healthy, vibrant lives?
The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is a scientifically proven lifestyle intervention program that can prevent, arrest, and even reverse today’s most common chronic diseases caused by poor lifestyle choices. This community-based program helps participants make lasting lifestyle choices that not only improves their own personal health, but also improves the health of the community.
CHIP provides a simple, yet effective, turn-key solution to address the top chronic diseases facing our world—and your community—today. Powerful results are achieved in as little as 30 days with CHIP, but the 90-day community program is designed to foster and support greater results long term.
Best of all, you don't have to be a medical professional or have any special education or qualifications to be effective with CHIP. A healthy attitude, a willingness to learn, and a passion for people is all you need to get started.
How does it work? Read the Program Outline here.
CHIP brings communities together in a group setting allowing members to interact with each other on a regular basis providing…
- A comfortable group setting where friendships are made
- Group accountability to support and encourage each other
- A safe environment to share health concerns and talk about health issues
- Cooking samples and demonstrations allowing interaction and discussion on grocery stores, restaurants and other health businesses in the community
- Opportunity for people to exercise together and start walking groups
- Ongoing support after the program with the CHIP Club membership
CHIP is an easy program to conduct and can be held in your community by simply attending our 2-day certification program in Athens, Ohio. For more information on becoming a Community CHIP Facilitator, contact us at 909-796-7676 or click the button to register online in the US or contact us on (02) 4348 7777 in Australia and (09) 250 1770 in New Zealand.