Facilitate CHIP In Your Church
Does your community know your church exists? Do they know your church cares?
They do if you offer CHIP.
CHIP participants say…
- “CHIP is the best gift I’ve ever received.”
- “Your Adventist Church gets the credit for giving me my health back.”
- “Even though I’m not a member of your church, CHIP has made me feel like I belong here.”
- “Thank you! Please don’t ever stop doing CHIP in our community.”
Reach your community with hope and healing.
- offers something everyone wants—health.
- gives participants renewed hope for a better future.
- breaks down prejudice and builds bridges of understanding.
- fosters long term relationships with new friends.
- addresses diseases that impact 75% of the population and cripple our healthcare system.
- builds positive awareness of your church within the community.
- positions your church as a source of credible information presented by caring people.
- attracts inquiries about other church programs and spiritual beliefs.
CHIP In Your Church from Lifestyle Medicine Institute on Vimeo.
An 8-minute look at how CHIP—the Complete Health Improvement Program—can boost your health ministry's effectiveness and dramatically improve the quality of life and health in both your church and your community. Presented by Katia Reinert, Health Director of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists, this short video presentation includes inserts by GC President, Ted Wilson, and testimonies from actual CHIP graduates. Learn how to bring CHIP outreach to your church. Call 909-796-7676, or see http://chiphealth.com/Church-CHIP/AdvTrainingWorkshops/
Our team is here to help you. Learn how to effectively market your Adventist Church CHIP Program.
Experience the impact of health evangelism in your church and community.
Prove you care.