The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is a wellness program that gets to the root of our health care crisis and addresses it in a very cost-effective manner. CHIP educates and motivates participants to make lifestyle choices that will prevent and reverse common Western diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure, overweight and obesity, heartburn, and depression.
- Trains and enables caring individuals to become leaders and powerful change agents in the health of their community. No special education or skillsets required.
- Helps individuals understand and fix the root cause of many chronic diseases, thereby reducing and often eliminating the need for costly ongoing management.
- Is designed to be run in hospitals, corporations, churches, and any community setting.
- Yields some of the most impressive results published in numerous peer reviewed medical journals.
- Is designed on a model of sustainability and long term efficacy.
To learn more about how CHIP can be an effective part of local or national health policy, contact us today!