Facilitate CHIP In Your Church
Does your community know your church exists?
Do they know your church cares?
They do if you offer CHIP.
Why CHIP in the SDA Church?
"Residents of Okinawa, Sardinia, and Loma Linda, California, live longer, healthier lives than just about anyone else on Earth. What do they know that the rest of us don't?" (The Secrets of Longevity, Dan Buettner, National Geographic, November 2005)
National Geographic’s Study on Longevity (http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0511/feature1/) points out the healthy lifestyle that Seventh-day Adventists follow. CHIP has a National Supply Agreement with the Seventh-day Adventist Church to help achieve their goal of bringing whole person health principles to their members and communities they serve.
Mission of Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
“To share with our communities a message of health and hope for a better life.”
Our mission is accomplished by
Helping to establish the local church as “a center for health, hope and healing”
How we serve
The CHIP program equips churches with a community based lifestyle educational program as a resource tool to reach and serve their community.
We deliver our mission by
- Providing exclusive CHIP Leadership Training Workshop for SDA Churches
- 12 video lectures, plus 6 ClubCHIP videos
- CHIP Participant materials (textbook, workbook, cookbook, water bottle & pedometer)
- Free marketing resources to bring awareness of your church CHIP program
- Speaker's Bureau with options to book our speakers for your church program or event
How can CHIP help your church?
CHIP brings people together where they have an opportunity to learn new lifestyle behaviors, make friends and find hope in their lives.
Benefits of CHIP:
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Normalize Blood Pressure
- Lower Cholesterol
- Lower Triglycerides
- Reduce weight
- Improve sleep, resilience and depression
- Improved energy
Click here for more information on upcoming workshops.
CHIP participants say…
- “CHIP is the best gift I’ve ever received.”
- “Your Adventist Church gets the credit for giving me my health back.”
- “Even though I’m not a member of your church, CHIP has made me feel like I belong here.”
- “Thank you! Please don’t ever stop doing CHIP in our community.”
Reach your community with hope and healing. CHIP:
- offers something everyone wants—health.
- gives participants renewed hope for a better future.
- breaks down prejudice and builds bridges of understanding.
- fosters long term relationships with new friends.
- addresses diseases that impact 75% of the population and cripple our healthcare system.
- builds positive awareness of your church within the community.
- positions your church as a source of credible information presented by caring people.
- attracts inquiries about other church programs and spiritual beliefs.
TWO GREAT VIDEOS that will get you motivated. Check them out!
A 6-minute look at how CHIP—the Complete Health Improvement Program—can boost your health ministry's effectiveness and dramatically improve the quality of life and health in both your church and your community. Featuring GC president, Ted Wilson, and a host of other high impact testimonies that will demonstrate the validity and power that this uniquely Adventist health program can have on your congregation and community. 5:45 min.
Learn how to bring CHIP outreach to your church. Call Diane at 909-283-6002 (Diane.Ludington@chiphealth.com). Click to see a list of the current training workshops.
Experience the impact of health evangelism in your church and community.
Our team is here to help you. Learn how to effectively market your Adventist Church CHIP Program.
Below is a 4-min testimonial from two CHIP facilitators who recently ran the new CHIP+ program in Canada. Watch it now and get inspired!